The health guidelines change from time to time. Our most recent added guidelines are below:
- Our staff members check your child’s temperature upon entering the classroom.
- Parents will only be able to pick up and drop off their child at the classroom door. We ask our families to say goodbye to their child outside of the classroom door.
- Our tablets are placed on a cart outside of the classroom to complete attendance and daily questionnaires, please sanitize your hands prior to using the tablet.
- Your child must wash or sanitize their hands prior to entering into the classroom.
- If your child has the following symptoms: fever, cough, shortness of breath, runny nose, sore throat, or loss of taste or smell. Your child will have to isolate for 10 days or until symptoms resolve and can return if you receive two negative rapid antigen tests, with at least 24 hours between tests.
- If your child tests positive for Covid-19, your child will have to isolate for 10 days and return until symptoms resolve.
- If a child becomes sick at daycare, your child will be required to wear a face mask provided by the daycare and we ask parents to make arrangements quickly to pick up their child.
- If a parent or another household member tests positive for Covid-19, your child must also isolate for 5 days (this is requirement made by our program only)
- Parents, if you are waiting for test results, please plan for your child to be dropped off or picked up by another individual. We can also bring your child to the main entrance if you cannot make arrangements.
- Based on the new information, if you are a close contact, AHS ask that you do not visit long term facilities and participate in large gatherings.